Making Waves in Perth
Hamptons Style are so perfectly tailored to our laid-back beachy WA lifestyle so it just made sense to bring a little Hamptons style to our Display range!
Why so popular?
1. Beautifully proportioned, well detailed, fresh, bright and breezy, a Hamptons home brings together traditional architecture and sophisticated coastal style.
2. Hamptons-inspired living spaces are easy, relaxed and beautiful. Forget sleek modernism, this look is all about comfortable furniture that looks stylish, too.
3. Breezy, casual seaside living, the style shows neutral colours, lots of natural light, spacious living areas, natural textures and high ceilings.
4. Its adaptable and suits a variety of areas, not just beachfront properties.
5. You don’t have to live by the sea to appreciate coastal vibes which is #soperth!
Style & Design
The Long Island – Effortlessly elegant with relaxed coastal style
The Long Island proves why Hamptons-style design wins hearts year after year. A free flowing four-bedroom, two-bathroom home with open plan living, bathed in an abundance of natural light. Its decorated in white creams, linen tones, greys and blues make timeless coastal design that will never date. The Long Island has all the design inclusions of a well-considered family home, with style!
Our fave features:
1. The entrance of this home sits adjacent to a cleverly positioned private study which is separate from the distractions of the living zones.
2. The free-flowing, open plan living area is bathed in an abundance of natural light
3. The beautifully appointed central kitchen overlooks the living, dining, and alfresco areas.
4. At the peaceful rear of the ground floor lies an indulgent master suite wing with a generous walk-in robe/dressing room and resort style ensuite with double vanities and an oversized shower.
5. Upstairs features a separate area for the kids with three generous secondary bedrooms complete with a full bathroom. Separate spacious powder room and a home theatre.
How to make Hamptons work in your home:
• The more natural light and space the better! Keep your windows exposed or as minimal as possible and make sure your open plan living areas are spacious and free flowing.
• Work around a netural colour palette and incorporate white creams, linen tones, greys and blues for a timeless colour scheme and a coastal feel.
• Compliment your colour palette with natural stones and timber for a refreshing and neutral aesthetic.
• Consider adding horizontal cladding to your home – the Hampton’s hallmark look and provides a classic an relaxed coastal charm
• Decorate and furnish your home with beach-inspired furniture such as linen upholstery or wicker or opt for more statement pieces such as chandeliers and marble.
Come and see why Hamptons wins hearts all year around!
Visit us at 9 Barrack Way Bushmead Estate.
Our Hamptons-inspired Long Island Display Home is open on Monday and Wednesday from 2 – 5pm and Saturday and Sunday from 1 – 5pm.
A two storey home allows you to have a bigger yard and more space for that beautiful alfresco area you have always wanted. – At Express we are committed to bringing back the backyard, if you’d like to walk through this stunning home design, pop in and see Shane at the Display Home. Shane is a specialist in customising perfect homes designs for his clients and would happy to have a chat to you about designing your dream home!
To view The Waterside Home Design or any of our home designs visit: https://expresstwostorey.com.au/home-designs/
Copyright 2019 Express Living Homes, All rights reserved